Our Very Own Personal Miracle!

This is a momento consisting of bits and pieces about being a new mommy, our adoption experience, and the faith that sustains us. Memoirs that are stored in my treasure box called life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cyber Green Monday? Huh??

Something I am finding difficult this Holiday season, shopping.  I know it probably doesn't seem like this would be a problem but it is.  The reason being, I love sales.  I love getting a great deal because I like to get the biggest bang for my buck.  That said, I am not a couponer.  I don't have time to do all that.  However, I do clip some coupons and get coupons in the mail all the time from the stores I love;  Gap, Gymboree, Lands End, et al.  The only shopping I have done to date is for Kellen. Which means I will have to do it all between now and next weekend.  I just don't feel like doing it, mostly because I am so mad at the retailers.

Has anyone noticed the insane amount of "only through today sales?"  Apparently this past Monday was Cyber Green Monday. I just googled it because I didn't have any idea what this was. You can read about it by clicking the link.  At any rate, I feel polarized about buying anything because I don't really know if there will be a better sale between now and Christmas.  I am almost thinking about not buying anything.  I feel guilty about buying stuff if I can't get a good deal.  I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and give in.

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to get Christmas gifts for us. Just focus on the munchkin :-)

    ReplyDelete